Tuesday, August 2, 2011

You're Gonna Miss This

As the first day of law school is getting closer and closer (only a week until orientation), I have found myself missing out on all of the fun things that my friends in the Class of 2012 are enjoying.
I'm starting to wonder if graduating early was the right thing to do.
I miss my friends even more when I go back for the day, watch the new OL team videos, stop by the admissions office, run into them here in my new town and talk to them every day.
I am so excited about law school and about really jumping in and starting something new and beginning this new chapter in my life, but today I'm just not so sure that I'm ready for the last chapter to close.
My senior year was amazing and the three years that I spent at Georgia College were probably the three best years of my life.
I miss my sorority sisters (yes..even recruitment)
I miss the Ambassador Team
I miss SGA
I miss just hanging out on front campus
I miss knowing someone everywhere that I go
I miss having my best friend as a roommate, especially now that we live 3 hours away from each other and are both in grad school.


"You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this"
-Trace Adkins

No comments:

Post a Comment